Directly to ...
The ISAPP Field Development optimization benchmark challenge has been developed by TNO on request out of the ISAPP-2 program. TNO will provide support to participants where possible and facilitate follow-up such as:
- Provide clarifications on issues with the published benchmark challenge
- Publish any clarifications and changes via FAQ on this website and to all registered participants by e-mail
- Organization of a workshop on the challenge in September 2018 in conjunction with ECMOR XVI
- Facilitate the publication of the contributions to the September 2018 OLYMPUS workshop in a Computational Geosciences Special Issue
It should be also clear that that support and facilitation of follow-up excludes several activities among which:
- Providing access to reservoir simulators for which compatible versions of the reservoir model are available
- Support on software tooling that is applied by participants.
- Dries Hegen, Tel. +31-888665410,
where E-mail addresses for both of them concern firstname.secondname (at) tno.nl.