Directly to ...
For the ISAPP field development optimization challenge the following timeline is followed by TNO:
- February 2017: Launch of Olympus optimization challenge.
- Researchers planning to participate are invited to study the data and descriptions provided for the challenge and bring any feedback to our attention before Monday April 3, 2017. After this date the definition of the Olympus challenge will be made final.
- June 2017: Final set-up and 1st announcement on Olympus workshop to take place in 2018 where results obtained for the challenge are being presented and discussed.
- October 2017: Call for Abstracts for Olympus workshop will be opened
- Mid April 2018 (exact date to be announced): Abstract deadline workshop
- May 2018: OLYMPUS scientific committee selects workshop programme and authors will be informed.
- June 2018: All accepted authors will have to submit an extended abstract and the optimization results obtained for the Olympus challenge
- September 7, 2018: EAGE/TNO Olympus workshop, to take place in Barcelona, in conjunction with ECMOR 2018 and which event finishes the day before
For Workshop Announcement and Call for Abstracts please click here.
- End of September 2018: Deadline for Olympus workshop Special Journal Issue (specific Journal to be annouced soon).
This timeline means that participants have more than 6 months to be active on the challenge.