Directly to ...
For the ISAPP field development optimization challenge the following timeline is followed by TNO:
- - February 2017: Launch of Olympus optimization challenge.
- - Researchers planning to participate are invited to study the data and descriptions provided for the challenge and bring any feedback to our attention before Monday April 3, 2017. After this date the definition of the Olympus challenge will be made final.
- - June 2017: Final set-up and 1st announcement on Olympus workshop to take place in 2018 where results obtained for the challenge are being presented and discussed.
- - August/September 2017: Call for Abstracts for Olympus workshop will be opened
- - Q1 2018 (exact date to be announced): Abstract deadline workshop
- - April 2018: OLYMPUS workshop committee selects workshop programme and authors will be informed.
- - June 2018: All accepted authors will now have to submit the results obtained for the Olympus challenge
- - August 2018: Deadline for Olympus workshop Special Journal Issue (specific Journal to be annouced soon).
- - September 7, 2018: Olympus workshop, very likely to take place in Barcelona, in conjunction with ECMOR 2018 and which event finishes the day before
This timeline means that participants have more than 6 months to be active on the challenge.